New Innovate UK investment of £15 million in Emerging and Enabling technologies targets Immersive Technologies
As part of the Innovate UK Delivery Plan, Innovate UK is to invest up to £15 million in innovative projects that inspire and stimulate the products and services of tomorrow. Immersive Technologies are one of a number of priority areas identified. Innovate UK are central to Immerse UK's success to date and we have been really pleased to support Innovate UK in the development of this funding programme and contributing to engaging businesses, ensuring we get the best quality applications from across the UK immersive tech sectors.
The aim of this competition is to help UK businesses broaden their innovation activities, disrupt existing markets and find new revenue sources. It should support the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), as well as large companies.
Grants can be awarded to projects led by a UK-based business of any size. An SME can apply on its own for funding up to £100,000. Consortia must involve at least one SME and projects are expected to last from 6 months to 3 years and range in size from total project costs of £35,000 to £2 million.
You can learn more about how to apply at one of our upcoming briefing events, details below.
- 8th March @ RIBA, London: https://eande-round2-london.eventbrite.co.uk
- 13th March @ Invest NI, Belfast: https://myini.investni.com/events/event-details/?id=43e5d53c-38ed-e611-80c8-00155d019403
- 14th March @ venue tbc, Edinburgh: https://eande-round2-edinburgh.eventbrite.co.uk
- 16th March @ Wales Principality Stadium, Cardiff: https://wales.business-events.org.uk/en/events/innovate-uk-briefing-emerging-and-enabling-technologies-15m-round-2-cardiff
- 23rd March @ thestudio, Manchester: https://eande-round2-manchester.eventbrite.co.uk