Female Founders Scale Up is a dedicated and prestigious programme for ambitious female founders of screen-based companies.
Recent studies show that numbers of female-led companies are on the rise, yet women in business are still at a disadvantage to their male counterparts. The programme will equip female entrepreneurs with the skills and confidence to scale their business and form a cohort of female business leaders across the regions. This is a unique proposition for female-led screen-businesses with ambition to grow.
Who is it for?
The programme is for companies led by women or those who identify as women, working in moving image for storytelling, spanning film and television, games and technology*. Companies should be based in the English regions outside of London (or Scotland, NI and Wales – see below), have some proven success and be ready to take their business to the next level.
The Female Founders programme is only available to businesses based in the English regions outside of London (any address based outside the M25) at the moment. If you are based in London, your application will be automatically declined.
Games Companies from Scotland and Northern Ireland can apply for a limited number of seats on this programme, made available through support from inGAME and Northern Ireland Screen. If you are based in any of the devolved administrations (Wales) please get in touch with our team at email@example.com if you would like to apply.
Female Founders Scale Up will deliver as free series of intense workshops and business coaching sessions (valued at £3,499) over eight months where companies taking part in the programme will:
- Create and complete a comprehensive plan to scale their businesses
- Get expert advice on business planning, funding and finance, taking their businesses to market, decision making and how to structure teams and hire the right talent
- Gain a greater understanding of revenue models, profitability and IP monetisation
- Learn directly from and build their network with proven industry leaders
- Receive one to one business coaching throughout the programme
Deadline: 29th July 2022. Click here to find out more and apply.