The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) provides financial support to smaller businesses (SMEs) across the UK that are losing revenue, and seeing their cashflow disrupted, as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak.
SMEs applying must:
- Be UK-based in its business activity
- Have an annual turnover of no more than £45 million
- Have a borrowing proposal which the lender would consider viable, were it not for the current pandemic
- Self-certify that it has been adversely impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Not have been classed as a “business in difficulty”, if applying to borrow £30,000 or more
(please note that criteria around the classifications of businesses in difficulty changed on 25 September 2020).
Apply by | 30 November 2020
Find out more and apply
Full details about this loan scheme can be found on the British Business Bank website