UK businesses can apply for up to £5.8 million to collaborate on a digital security by design demonstrator project in which an additional technology ‘ingredient’ is required. This funding is from the Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund.
The competition aims to:
- widen the pool of technology and research providers in order to expand the impact of capability enabled hardware;
- develop a market demonstrator showcasing the new security capability in a vertical industry segment or in applications that may cut across several vertical industry segments;
- enable innovators developing secure products or services to work alongside early technology providers.
Your project must:
- use the technology platform prototype and specify the quantity of prototype hardware boards that are needed in the demonstrator;
- extend the use of the technology platform prototype to a specific industry sector by developing and integrating an additional technology ‘ingredient’ or ingredients.
Apply by | Wednesday 15 April | Midday
Invite to interview | Monday 20 April 2020
Interview panels | Monday 27 April 2020
Applicants notified | Monday 4 May 2020
Supporting documents and information for applications
The briefing event was cancelled due to the Coronavirus outbreak. Supporting information that were planned for this event, such as presentations are available. View here
Find out more and apply
Full details about this competition and online application form can be found on the Innovation Funding Service website