The Trailblazer Fund will support new or existing ideas related to creative technology from individuals, companies or collaborations that create impact in Bristol or Bath. You can apply for up to £10,000. We will fund ideas that propel your creative and/or business practice forwards. We are interested in ideas that have exciting potential for future development, rather than one-off projects. This fund is intended to give you resource at a critical time in the development of your idea to achieve something you wouldn’t be able to achieve on your own.
This might include (but is not limited to) activity encompassing creative technology focused on:
- Moving your business or creative practice (or part of it) in a new trajectory
- Network building focused on inclusive practices or underrepresented communities
- Research and development time to explore your business or creative practice and take risks
- Developing your understanding of where sustainability sits within your business or creative practice
- Developing your expertise around a new market or production process
The fund will be open throughout 2021 with a rolling deadline, once your application is submitted you will know the outcome within three weeks.
Find Out More and Apply