Digital Catapult’s 12-week acceleration programme for early-stage businesses developing innovative and commercially-focused immersive solutions closes for applications on 29 July 2020.
Digital Catapult’s Augmentor programme is designed to help startups become investment ready and accelerate their business growth. It bringing together investors, commercial partners and early-stage companies to accelerate UK investment in immersive technologies, their development and adoption by industry.
Up to ten companies will be selected for the programme. They will receive 12 weeks of support from Digital Catapult and partners, to help them to refine technology/business propositions. Participants also get the chance to pitching and demo to investors at the final showcase events. .
Who should apply
The Augmentor programme is aimed at early-stage companies that are addressing enterprise-level challenges. Relevant sectors include:
- Architecture, engineering and construction;
- 3D design, production and tooling;
- Advanced manufacturing (for example robotics, automotive, aerospace, supply chain);
- Data visualisation;
- Creative (for example entertainment, gaming, media)
Benefits of participating
- 1-2-1 mentoring support from leading industry, business and technical experts;
- Investment support, including information on routes to accessing finance and building relationships with investors;
- Exclusive workshops on business development;
- Accessing Digital Catapult’s extensive network, from public sector organisations to large businesses;
- Accessing Digital Catapult’s immersive facilities including the Immersive Labs
Find out more and apply
Sounds like something that your company could benefit from? To find out more and apply, visit the Augmentor website