Join Immerse UK and the KTN for a webinar that gives an overview of Horizon 2020 (H2020) Interactive technologies-related Call topics.
This interactive and informative webinar will include background information and support available for both UK and European organisations in how to apply for funding and search for partners. There is also the opportunity for organisations to give a short pitch about their project ideas or expertise relevant to the topics during the webinar.
Date: Thursday 11 July
– Introduction, Viola Hay, Knowledge Transfer Manager – European Programmes, KTN (5 mins)
– H2020 Interactive Technologies, Background and Call topics, Fiona Kilkelly, Specialist Creative Industries, KTN (20 mins)
– Youssef Sabbah, Introduction to the XR4ALL project (10 mins)
– UK Participation in Horizon 2020, Stephen Alexander, National Contact Point for Legal and Financial Issues, Innovate UK (15 mins)
– Q&A (15 mins)
– Pitch Opportunity (*30 mins) *indicative
(To download the pitch template, click here. Deadline for returning pitches to firstname.lastname@example.org is Monday 8th July 2019. In order to prevent oversubscription, pitches will be allocated on a balance of UK and EU, Business and Academia. There will be a maximum of 10 pitches based on the time slot available.)
– Close, Viola Hay, Knowledge Transfer Manager – European Programmes, KTN.
Book your place
This event is free to attend, but sign up in advance is essential. Book your place today!