We may still be in lockdown, but we are busy cracking on with a packed online events programme running throughout May to support for the immersive community.
Whether you’re looking for advice and guidance or want to be kept up-to-date with the latest developments across the immersive tech sector, we’ve just the event for you! This month’s events programme includes:
- Top class new premium member Lunchtime Live webinars, including
- Our final free VR event in the HTC VIVE/Immerse UK ‘The Future of Work in VR’ series. We’ll be joined by industry experts on 21 May, to discuss focusing on training the next workforce. Please note that this event has been rescheduled from its original date (14 May). Read more
- Also check out our free Social VR Platform webinars, designed to help people who are looking for alternative options for online conferences and remote working. We’ve two new webinars lined up for this month:
- We will be exploring the potential of biofeedback-based VR interventions for anxiety regulation during our webinar on 15 May, where Joannke Weerdmeester and Prof Isabela Granic will share more about how VR can be a valuable tool in anxiety management, as well as considerations for using biofeedback in VR. Read more and book your place.
- Drop in for one of our weekly Tuesday online 1-2-1 sessions, for advice from the Immerse UK team. This month two of the sessions are being delivered in partnership with Digital Catapult, focusing on applying to CreativeXR (5 & 12 May). Read more and book your place
- Our online cafe is also open every Monday afternoon from 3-5pm. The cafe creates a space to get the community together for informal chats – grab a cuppa…and relax – let’s face it, we all need it! No need to register, just follow this link to connect
Hope you’re able to connect with us this month!