From the end of November, Immerse UK will become a not-for-profit, self-sustaining network, owned by industry, for industry.
Over the past three years, we have worked hard to establish Immerse UK as the UK’s leading membership organisation dedicated to supporting those developing, creating and embracing immersive technologies. Having grown a strong and diverse community of over 4,000 active members, we’re now taking Immerse UK to the next level.
As part of these changes we will be bringing you an even better services and member benefits under our new, low-cost premium membership model for individuals and companies. This will go live on 29 November 2019.
A snap shot of what a premium membership offers…
- Get listed in the Directory, the definitive guide to the UK’s immersive tech sector with company listing, showcases and direct connections across the UK’s immersive marketplace;
- Free attendance at Immerse UK events;
- Monthly Premium Members’ newsletter with all the latest funding news, international and national events and exclusive discounts;
- Find immersive projects on the R&D Project Board;
- Find and connect with potential collaborators, customers and researchers
- Members-only webinars on funding, business support, industry expert insights and UK research
…and much more.
The new Immerse UK membership model will not only help us continue to support you and thousands of other UK businesses like you to scale and grow, but will also ensure that we continue to champion the UK’s immersive tech sector on an international stage.
Premium membership launches on 29 November
You’ll be able to sign up as a premium member from 29 November 2019. There will be two types of membership; premium individual and a premium corporate membership. Full rates start from £99+VAT for individual membership and £499+VAT for corporate membership. We will be offering an limited introductory 20% discount for existing members when it launches.
We’ll be sharing more details in the run up to the launch, however if you have any questions, do contact Fiona Kilkelly on email@example.com to discuss further. In the meantime, if you’re not a member already, you can still sign up for free.