Calling academia and industry. Showcase your innovative projects at ITAI2019 in Cardiff on Thursday 12 September.
Immerse UK has teamed up with the Cardiff University for a day of immersive exploration at ITAI2019. There is the chance to contribute to the event programme and share more about your immersive innovations through our speaker, industry demo and poster opportunities. The deadline for applications is fast approaching – with the closing date of Monday 19 August.
Call for submissions
Submissions can include:
- Talks. Researchers are encouraged to share their most recent and exciting work on all areas related to immersive technologies in a short talk (approx 10 minutes).
- Industry demos. An opportunity to showcase your cutting-edge immersive products, original prototypes and innovative ideas to an audience of academic researchers and industry players.
- Posters. Postgraduate students are invited to share their work or ideas for future projects.
How to submit your application
Visit the ITAI2019 website for further details
Deadline for submissions
The deadline for applying is Monday 19 August. All applicants will be contacted about whether they are successful no later than Friday 23 August.
About the event
ITAI2019 is a one-day event, being held on Thursday 12 September at the Hadyn Ellis Building, Maindy Road, Cardiff.
It will bring together people from academia and industry to explore immersive technologies, including VR, AR, and MR. It will provide a space to share more about ongoing projects, as well as initiate possible new collaborations.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Academic speakers from Cardiff University Schools of Psychology, Optometry, Healthcare and beyond.
- Industrial representatives from Vicon Motion System, Inc.
- Funding bodies and support teams including ESRC Wales DTP, Wellcome Trust ISSF, Immerse UK, Creative Cardiff and the Business Interface Team (Cardiff University)
Register for ITAI2019
Registration for the event is also open. Book your place today by visiting the ITAI website. How to book your place