HELPING YOU TO MAKE CONNECTIONS AND NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Immerse UK is delighted to be launching its new look website today, which aims to further support people working in the immersive tech sector. It will do this by helping its members to make new connections and find new collaborators and business opportunities.
Over the past year you’ve told us how important this is to you. And that’s why we’ve upgraded our website, to make it bigger, better by responding to your needs.
New features include:
- Members Profiles. Creating a profile will enable you to showcase what you do to the wider network of businesses, researchers, support organisations, funders and investors. You can also list what you are looking for, whether that’s new market opportunities, the latest research, potential collaborators and more.
- A messaging service. Your profile will allow you to message members directly through our members directory.
- Organisations section. This area gives you the chance to list your organisation, highlighting what you do and link to your website.
- Events section. Our events section has been updated so that if you’re a member and have an event you’d like us to help promote, you can request it gets listed on our website.
The website will also continue to keep you up-to-date with funding opportunities and latest industry developments.
To take advantage of all these new features, you will need to become a full member by completing your profile. If you’ve previously been a member of Immerse UK before the website update, you’ll also need to upgrade your membership. It only takes a couple of minutes to created your profile; simply upload your photo and some information about what you do to your new membership page.
So what are you waiting for? Join us today and get connecting!
Are you an existing member having trouble upgrading? These easy steps may help!
If you are an existing member and you’re looking to update your membership and add your profile, we should have sent you details back on 23 April 2018. If you can’t find that email, simply follow these instructions:
1. Go to immerseuk.org/forgot-password/
2. Reset the password for your email address (the one we’ve sent this email to)
3. Click the reset link on the email that comes through
4. Finish setting up your profile (we’ve pulled through all existing members’ information from your previous registration, but you’ll need to add some details for your profile to appear on the new site)
Thanks to everyone who’s already set their profile up; hopefully you’re already making lots of interesting connections!