Immerse UK are partnering with the KTN Digital team on a series of regional information and networking events.
Registration is now open for events in Newcastle, Sheffield and Birmingham.
If you are an innovator working with or utilising Immersive and/or Digital technologies and looking for support to help you grow your business, join us at our informal information and networking events running from November 2018 around the UK.
These morning sessions are designed to support immersive and digital companies as well as users and adopters of those technologies to learn more about the Innovate UK family including, Immerse UK, Digital Catapult and the Knowledge Transfer Network alongside other organisations that have opportunities and support and funding for UK based businesses across all sectors.
The engaging speakers will showcase innovative applications of immersive technology by local businesses, highlight a range of upcoming opportunities and various benefits for digital and immersive companies, researchers and academic institutions working across a diverse range of sectors.
At each session, you’ll be able to:
- Discover more about the various forms of support available from Immerse UK and Innovate UK
- Meet advisors who can help you navigate the innovation landscape as well as make valuable business introductions
- Learn about the how the Knowledge Transfer Network can work with businesses
- Hear about the immersive tech landscape in the region, including how local companies are successfully adopting immersive technologies
- Introduce your own digital business to others via a three minute showcasing presentation
- Network with other businesses
All events are free to attend, but we booking your place in advance is essential. Registration is now open for events on:
- 15 November | Newcastle | Find out more and register here
- 22 November | Sheffield | Find out more and register here
- 29 November | Birmingham | Find out more and register