Apply by 7 August 2019 for the chance to join the UK’s Department for International Trade (DIT) team in San Francisco for an Immersive Advertising Trade Mission to San Francisco/Silicon Valley from 1 – 2 October 2019.
This mission offers UK businesses the opportunity to explore the Bay Area’s unique creative and media sector. The goal is to discuss innovation and business models in immersive technology spaces and to exchange ideas with leaders pioneering and pushing forward immersive use in experiential marketing and brand advertising.
The DIT team are looking for innovative companies to register their interest to join the 2-day programme of networking events and more! This mission will help UK companies sell into US companies, develop US expansion strategies, and network with high-level executives. Find out more and apply
The mission will benefit UK participants by:
- attending a pre-mission briefing prior to departure;
- networking with and presenting your company to senior executives in tech, VR/AR;
- taking part in the 1st Annual DIT Advertising Breakfast event. You will hear from in-market innovation leaders on how transformative technologies are changing the advertising industry. You’ll also get the chance to network with agency executives representing Silicon Valley tech brands about current needs on marketing initiatives;
- learning from industry insiders about doing business in San Francisco/Silicon Valley
Company profile featured in mission brochure circulated to US companies;
- increasing your company’s brand awareness in the US industry;
- accessing the Red Arrows US Tour events, including a cross-industry reception with San Francisco Bay area tech leaders;
This mission takes place in the margins of TechCrunch’s 2019 Disrupt Conference. Although tickets to attend are not included, there is the chance to attend the conference alongside your participation in the mission.
The cost of attendance is £770 per person. This does not include airfare, accommodations, nor Disrupt SF conference tickets which are the sole responsibility of the attendee.
The Mission takes place from 1 – 2 October 2019. The closing date for applications is 7 August 2019. Successful applicants will be informed by 12 August 2019. October 2018.
Find out more and apply
You can find out more by downloading further information about the mission by visiting the DIT website