The speaker line-up for the EUREKA Global Innovation Summit has been announced, featuring over 180 leaders in innovation from industry and government.
Hosted by Innovate UK, the summit is taking place on 14-16 May in Manchester. It is the only global meeting place for businesses and innovation agencies to network, learn about global government funding initiatives and secure future business opportunities – all under the trusted banner of the EUREKA Network.
What you can expect at Eureka Global Innovation Summit 2019
At the Summit speakers from across the globe, and a number of industries will be providing their insight into the direction of technology, the future of sustainable growth, how to collaborate globally and much more. There will be several sessions particularly focused on advancements in AI & Data, healthy ageing, the future of mobility, and clean growth.
Key speakers announced include:
- Jean-David Malo | Director of Open Innovation & Open Science | The European Commission
- Alex Glennie | Principal Researcher | Nesta
- Paul Stein | Chief Technology Officer | Rolls-Royce, UK
- Dr Ian W Campbell |Executive Chair | Innovate UK
- Brian MacAulay | Lead Economist | Digital Catapult
- Valérie Blavette, | CELTIC Chairperson | Orange Research
Sign up to attend
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be involved in key discussions around industry innovation in the face of social challenges and to network with professional peers.
It’s free to attend, but registering in advance is essential. Find out more about the programme and register on the EGIS website