Immerse UK premium corporate/university membership is the ideal option for companies and educational institutions looking for comprehensive business support and opportunities to promote innovations to the immersive tech sector… and beyond.
We want UK immersive businesses to be as successful and innovative they can be. And we’re here to support you by demystifying funding and finance, connecting you with potential collaborators from across a wide range of industries, sharing industry intelligence and much more.
Benefits of premium corporate/university membership
- Multiple staff membership log-ins (5 profiles with full member benefits);
- Create online personal and company profiles in The Directory – the definitive guide to the UK’s immersive tech sector;
- Showcase up to six of your projects or innovations;
- Find and connect with potential collaborators, customers and researchers, including the chance to direct message any member within the network;
- Access to Community Hub board for the latest opportunities, callouts and collaborations and post yours;
- Receive our monthly members only newsletter with the latest funding round-ups, International and National events, exclusive opportunities for Immerse UK members;
- 1:1 introduction call to get to know you and tailor your experience to meet your needs;
- Monthly curated members networking events;
- Opportunity to be featured for monthly newsletter member spotlight also shared via social media;
- Free access to Immerse UK events and exclusive discounts on flagship and partner events;
- Free access to members-only webinars on funding, business support, industry expert insights and UK research.
- Free and discounted legal advice, including
- Free General and Commercial Legal Guidance with Sheridans ( 30 minutes worth £200)
- 10% discount on legal fees from Simons Muirhead & Burton LLP*
- 30 minutes free legal advice & a 20% discount on each applicable fee earner’s hourly rate from Marks & Clerk LLP *
- 5% off hardware from SystemActive *
- Muse Finance provides access to financial solutions to support business growth. As a valued community member of Immerse UK, users can receive an Indicative Offer with a waived Arrangement Fee.
Cost of premium corporate/university membership
- Premium corporate/university membership is £41.58+VAT per month, with no minimum contract.
How to sign up for premium membership
It’s quick and easy to either join or upgrade to premium membership. Simply go to the join now section, or log in to your account, select the relevant plan and upload your details.