Becoming an Immerse UK premium individual member will put you at the heart of the UK’s immersive tech community.
Whether you’re a VR, AR or XR content creator, technical innovator, student, researcher or work for a company interested in embracing immersive technologies, our premium individual offers you the perfect way to build your networks, access support and showcase your innovations.
Benefits of premium membership
- Create your online profile and promote your skills and abilities in The Directory, the definitive guide to the UK’s immersive tech sector;
- Showcase up to two of your projects and post unlimited project updates;
- Find and connect with potential collaborators, customers and researchers, including the chance to direct message any member within the network;
- Publish and discover immersive projects on the R&D Project Board;
- Receive our monthly members only newsletter with the latest funding round-ups, regional, national and international events, exclusive opportunities for Immerse UK members;
- Free access to Immerse UK events and exclusive discounts on partner events;
- Free access to members-only webinars on funding, business support, industry expert insights and UK research.
Cost of premium individual membership
Premium individual membership is valid for 12 months. There are two payment options plans available:
- A one-off payment of £99+VAT/year
- A monthly payment of £9+VAT/month (x12 monthly payments)
If you had signed up as a free member prior to 29 November 2019, you can take advantage of 20% off our premium membership rate. This special offer expires on 31 December 2019.
Check your inbox for Immerse UK emails that include the discount code, or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll forward you details.
How to sign up for premium membership
It’s quick and easy to either join or upgrade to premium membership. Simply go to the join now section, or log in to your account, select the relevant plan and upload your details.
Is corporate membership relevant for you and your organisation?
If you own, run or work for a company, organisation or team of five or more people, read more about our premium/university corporate membership. Find out more by visiting our premium corporate/university page