Watch the recording of our online fireside chat with Jeremy Dalton, PwC’s Head of XR. Jeremy talks to Immerse UK lead, Asha Easton about the immersive tech landscape, how UK organisations are using XR and where we are seeing the biggest impact.
About this webinar
Jeremy Dalton, PwC’s Head of XR talks to Immerse UK lead, Asha Easton about the immersive tech landscape, how UK organisations are using XR and where we are seeing the biggest impact.
Immersive technologies are evolving at a rapid rate and are transforming how businesses and public sector organisations operate, learn, communicate and collaborate.
- Technology – virtual reality or augmented reality usage;
- Geography – where XR is being used across the UK regions;
- Industry – which industries are adopting XR technologies;
- Application – for what purpose or benefit organisations are using XR.
- PwC’s How UK organisations are using XR analysis. If your organisation is using AR or VR, you can also submit details to feed into future mapping
- PwC’s Seeing is Believing Report
- PwC’s The VR Advantage: How virtual reality is redefining soft skills training analysis
- Reality Check: How Immersive Technologies Can Transform Your Business, by Jeremy Dalton (releasing Jan 2021)
About Jeremy Dalton
Jeremy leads PwC’s XR team, helping clients understand, quantify, and implement the benefits of virtual reality and augmented reality technology (sometimes collectively referred to as immersive technologies or spatial computing). He has worked with organisations across multiple industries, written professionally published books, and has given talks all over the world on the subject of XR technology. He has been featured in the media on radio, newspapers and online with The Financial Times, the BBC, The Independent, The Guardian, and The Times.
In partnership with PwC