Immerse UK’s lunchtime webinar series is designed to support our premium members by offering bite-sized, interactive sessions to connect you with experts to address key challenges and opportunities facing the UK’s immersive tech sector.
Learn more and join the conversation by signing up to join our upcoming webinars. Our planned programme for the coming months includes:
- AI-Driven Characters with Goldsmiths University | 1 April | 12:30-13:30 | Sign up
- Spatial sound and audio workflow for immersive | 15 April 2020 | 12:30-1:30pm | Sign up
- How to use Mocap for immersive experiences with Target3D | 29 April 2020 | 12:30-1:30pm | Sign up
- Digital avatars, holograms and holobots in fashion with Matthew Drinkwater | 13 May 2020 | 12:30-1:30pm
- The impact of eyetracking on immersive tech with Tobii | 27 May 2020 | 12:30-1:30pm
- The reality of XR commerical entertainment deployment, and the great opportunities withe the Stinger Report, Hologate, nDreams & Figment Productions | 10 June 2020 | 12:30-1:30pm
- Driving behaviour change with embodied VR and AI enabled data with BODYSWAPS & the Humanitarian Leadership Academy | 24 June 2020 | 12:30-1:30pm
We will keep you updated with further information on each of these webinars and how to register your place. Confirmed details can be found by visiting our Lunchtime Live webinars section.
In the meantime, if you’re not a premium member, but would like to access these webinars, you can find out more about joining and benefiting from our Lunchtime Live webinar service in addition to additional business support. Read more