The application for the Immerse UK Awards consists of two parts – a video brief and an entry form. Applicants may edit their entry after submitting, up until the entry deadline.
Applicants are eligible to enter more than one category, as long as the work submitted meets the criteria. It is possible to use the ‘copy’ feature on the submission platform to create a copy of your entry and change the category as required.
Applicants may submit a video up to 3 minutes in length explaining their work. Applicants can be creative in how they decide to present, and are encouraged to put themselves at the centre of the presentation. You will not be judged on high production video quality; a Zoom recording works well for example.
The video must cover the following areas:
- A brief explanation of the project concept
- An explanation of the biggest challenges and how the applicant overcame them
- The outcomes of the project
Video attachment may be uploaded or hosted on a video site such as YouTube or Vimeo.
All application questions can be found on the awards submission platform.
- Project Summary
- What were the project objectives?
- What was the delivery strategy?
- What were the main outcomes?
- What were the metrics of success and/or testing methodologies?
- What are the next steps for the project?
- How did the applicant ensure audience needs were met during your design process?
- Submit source code via GitHub Link (required for Technical Innovation category /optional for Best Overall category)
Submit your entry