Programme (including timings on the recording)
Welcome Address [00:00:00 – 00:04:02]
Who is the Audience of the Future? Funding and Investment Opportunities Panel [00:04:02 – 00:43:30]
- Speakers: Andrew Chitty, UK Research & Innovation | Asha Easton, Immerse UK | Fran Sanderson, Nesta | Kriss Baird, UFI VocTech (Chair)
Immersive Frontiers: Navigating New Digital Technologies [00:43:30 – 00:59:40]
- Speakers: Elizabeth McKay, London Transport Museum | Olga Kravchenko & Kaitlin Fritz, Musemio
Museum Innovations in a Post-Covid World: Best Practices and Insights [00:59:40 – 01:40:10]
- Fireside chat with The Gallery’s Director of Digital Chris Michaels and founder of We Share Culture and former Museum educator from Rijksmuseum Wouter Van der Horst.
Museum Business Models Reimagined Panel [01:41:00 – 02:26:00]
- Speakers: Anna Lowe, Smartify | Bernadine Bröcker Wieder, Vastari | Molly Jackson, London Transport Museum | Lauren Vargas (Chair)
Collaboration Nation: New Strategies and Partnerships across the UK [02:26:00 – 03:12:20]
- Speakers: Sophia Mirashrafi, Historic Environment Scotland | Kat Nilsson, UCL | Drew Wilkins, Fish in a Bottle | Scott Billings, Oxford University Museum of Natural History | Charlotte Mikkelborg, Picture This Productions | Jo Townsend, UCL (Chair)
In Conversation with John Cassy of Factory 42 [03:12:20 – 03:43:10]
- Fireside chat with John Cassy, Chief Executive and Co-Founder at Factory 42, the company which created the Sky VR: Hold the World with Sir David Attenborough. Interviewed by Vanessa Woodard, Sky Arts.
Ready for Launch: Moon Viewer Demonstration with Royal Museums Greenwich [03:43:10 – 04:18:10]
- Speakers: Hans Biørn-Lian & Dr Emily Drabek-Maunder Royal Museum Greenwich’s Royal Observatory, National Maritime Museum | Kriss Baird, UFI VocTech (Chair)